Tuesday 6 March 2018

Art journal diary by Christina


Hello!!!!This is Christina here today with a new art journal page. Today I have a new idea for you. I have decided to make an art journal diary  , using several techniques on the right side of my spread and my diary on the left side. Well , I loved my last art journal page , so I had the idea of creating a new one , with a Video tutoria!!!! My first video!!!!



Well , it's obvious , that i don't want many layers for this art journal , so I try to have a flat backround with layers of papers for decreasing the height. This time , as you can see , I have used more than three colours , something I rarely do. 


I adore combine several papers from 13arts , so I used anything I thought that could fit together. 


Here are some details. I used a lot of shiny products this time. I think that my projects will be this glittery!!!!

                              If you would like to see the process video check here!
In the video you will see how to cover some mistakes anf bad moments during the creative process . Hope you will find some inspiration from my first video tutorial!

         

                                                               

Products used:


 Thank you for watching!!!!!


2 comments: